Our Services, which are available on this Site, help you find and browse informations you may need, and allow you to submit Articles/informations/contents and features to the Site for your own use and for viewing by other users.
To create a user Account on the Site and to submit content, you are required to register as a member. If you register, you are required to provide accurate and up to date information including an email address, username and password that you control. You may not use a false name or User ID with the intent of impersonating another person. You may receive confirmation and thank you emails for your membership. We reserve the right to cancel your membership at our discretion without prior notice.
RIGHTS TO USE
- you will not copy or distribute any part of the Site without Our written permission.
- you will not alter or modify any parts of the Site.
RESTRICTIONS ON RIGHTS TO USE
You are solely responsible for any and all activity that occurs on your account and you must keep your password secure. Furthermore, you shall not:
- modify, translate or reverse engineer any portion of the Site or Services.
- launch any automated system, including without limitation, "robots," "spiders," "offline readers," etc., that accesses the Site in a manner that sends more request messages to Our servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser. Notwithstanding the foregoing, We grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the Site for the sole purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. We reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases.
- collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including member names and User IDs, from the Site, nor to use the communication systems provided by the Site for any commercial solicitation purposes.
- solicit, for commercial purposes, any users of the Site with respect to their User Submissions.
- remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the Site.
- create user accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretenses.
- create or transmit unwanted electronic communications such as "spam" to other users or members of the Site or otherwise interfere with other user's or member's enjoyment of the Site.
- transmit any viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses or other items of a destructive nature.
- use the Site or Services to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes, transfer or store illegal material including that are deemed threatening or obscene.
- copy or store any content offered on the Site for other than your own use.
- use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Site and/or Services.
- use the communication systems provided by the Site for Harassing or Disturbing other users of this site.
We encourage you to submit to the Site a variety of content forms("User Submissions") through 'Submit your Site/Blog'. The Site provides a venue for hosting, sharing, and/or publishing such User Submissions. You understand that whether or not such User Submissions are published, We do not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any User Submissions.
You shall be solely responsible for your own User Submissions and the consequences of posting or publishing them. In connection with User Submissions, you affirm, represent, and/or warrant that:
In connection with User Submissions, you further agree that you will not:
- submit material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to post the material and to grant Us all of the license rights granted herein.
- publish falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage Us, other users or any third party.
- submit material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate.
- post advertisements or solicitations of business.
- impersonate another person.
LIABILITY ON USER SUBMISSIONS
You should understand that when using the Site, you will be exposed to User Submissions from a variety of sources, and that We are not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such User Submissions. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to User Submissions that are inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against Us with respect thereto, and agree to indemnify and hold Us, our owners/operators, affiliates, and/or licensors, harmless to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to your use of the Site.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
We respects the intellectual property of others and we ask that you do the same. It is our policy to expeditiously respond to claims of copyright, trademark and other intellectual property infringement. We will promptly process and investigate notices of alleged infringement and will take appropriate actions under the applicable intellectual property laws. We reserve the right to remove or disable access to any Content, Third-Party Content or Submissions claimed to be infringing or claimed to be the subject of infringing activity. We will terminate this license and the account for any account holders who infringe on the intellectual property rights of others. You may be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) if you materially misrepresent that an activity is not infringing the copyrights of others. If you are uncertain whether an activity constitutes infringement, we recommended that you seek the advice of an attorney.
The following copyright information is provided for informational purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice. You should contact a licensed attorney should you require legal advice or representation. The Copyright Act affords a copyright owner the exclusive right to:
- reproduce the copyrighted work.
- prepare derivative works.
- distribute copies or phonorecords.
- perform the copyrighted work publicly.
- display the copyrighted work publicly.
An author or creator need not register the work with the Copyright office to possess common law copyright to a work. A copyright protects the form of expression rather than the subject matter. For example, if we write and post an article, we have the right to prevent others from copying the article, sharing the article with others without permission, giving a presentation from the article, or publicly displaying the article on a website or otherwise. A violation of a copyright owner's rights is known as copyright infringement.
The fact that a work is available on the Internet or somewhere else does not make it available for any use, whether registered or not. Permission may be required to use a copyrighted work that is not in the public domain or subject to fair use. Not only are you prohibited from using all the rights reserved by us in our copyrighted works, but we must take down content uploaded by third parties that infringes upon someone else's copyright.
COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT POLICY
We will remove any Content or User Submissions if properly notified that such Content or User Submission infringes on another's intellectual property rights. It is Our policy to block access to or remove any material that it believes in good faith to be copyrighted material that has been illegally copied and distributed on the Site, and to remove repeat offenders from the Site and to deny them access to the Services. If you believe anything hosted on our website infringes your copyright, please feel free to contact our customer care at email@example.com
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
OUR SITE AND SERVICES AND ALL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. WE MAKES NO OTHER REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION:
- WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES THAT ITS SITE OR SERVICES, OR THE SERVICES AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE, WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, WILL ALWAYS BE AVAILABLE, ACCESSIBLE, UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OPERATE WITHOUT ERROR OR BE FREE OF SOFTWARE ERRORS OR COMPUTER VIRUSES. NOR DOES WE MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE OR SERVICE.
- WE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE PRODUCTS, SERVICES, DESCRIPTIONS, INFORMATION OR MATERIAL INCLUDED ON THE SITE WILL BE AS REPRESENTED BY RESTAURANTS OR OTHER THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS, WILL BE FREE OF DEFECTS OR LAWFUL TO SELL, OR WILL BE SATISFACTORY TO YOU, OR THAT RESTAURANT OR THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS WILL PERFORM AS PROMISED.
- WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE.
- WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY OBLIGATION, LIABILITY OR REMEDY IN TORT, WHETHER OR NOT ARISING FROM ANY NEGLIGENCE OF OUR's. Some states/countries, to the extent their law might be deemed to apply, might not permit the disclaimer of certain warranties, so the foregoing might not apply to you.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL WE OR OUR AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR REPRESENTATIVES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF, IN CONNECTION WITH OR RESULTING FROM ANY RESTAURANT PRODUCTS OR SERVICES AVAILABLE THROUGH OUR SITE OR SERVICES, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE.
- Some states/countries, to the extent their law might be deemed to apply, might not allow the limitation of liability, so the foregoing limitations might not apply to you.
You agree to indemnify and hold, directors, officers, employees and representatives, harmless from and against any loss, cost, claim, damages, liability and expense, including reasonable attorneys' fees, and further including any injuries to third parties arising out of or relating to:
- any fraud, manipulation, deception or misrepresentation by you.
- any wrongdoing, willful misconduct or negligence on your part with respect to your use of the Site or Services.
- any violation of applicable federal or state laws or regulations.
We operates this Website from within India. The Content, Third-Party Content and/or Submissions may not be appropriate or available for use in other locations. If you use this Website outside India, you are responsible for following applicable local laws.